Join the Yoder Smokers Team
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a highly motivated, self-managing individual with appropriate experience and qualifications, please follow the steps below:
- Please download and complete our application (Adobe Reader required). You may download the application here.
- Submit your completed application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also attach supporting documents, such as your resume and cover letter.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Position requires 3 to 5 years experience inspecting complex machined goods and will be responsible for overseeing production standards by inspecting and approving incoming and finished product, and recording results.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting assemblies visually and/or with inspection equipment
- Returning defective assemblies to source in order to correct problem
- Performing all quality reporting requirements outlined in the quality system
- Programming and perform ionic testing as required
- Assisting in the training of operators and provide guidance. Assist in the problem solving process
- Understanding and following all applicable quality system procedures, performing all assigned responsibilities outlined in the system
- Following established product handling procedures consistently
Must be able to interpret prints, design and produce fixtures, perform set-ups, calculate feeds and speeds, inspect own work and develop simple programs and operate conventional and CNC machines.
Position requires strong welding/fabrication background. Must be able to verify and maintain print parameters, perform quality checks and work at a fast pace to meet production schedule. Must have strong welding experience, ability to interpret engineering drawings, and pass weld test.
Position requires advanced knowledge in ground engaging tooling. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with 5 + years in related mechanical engineering experience and are able to complete projects from concept to shipment with general direction. Leadership skills, library management and excellent drafting abilities are required.
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable area
- Experience with mechanical systems and manufacturing environment
- Experience with Solid Works
- Applicable hands on experience
- Develop and apply advanced engineering concepts, theories and research techniques in the solution of complex technical problems
- Responsible for research and development of products based on marketing requirements
- Provide technical consultation to customers and staff as required
- Conceptual and detailed machine design conforming to customer's specifications
- Making detailed part and assembly drawings; creation of complete bills of material
- Work with support staff to complete projects
- Writing operating instructions for the Operator's Manuals
PARTS RUNNER - EXPEDITOR
Pick up and delivery of parts and other requested items.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Current driver's license with a good record
- Ability lift up to 75 pounds
- Punctual, dependable, and reliable
- Team player with ability to work well with others and customers
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING MANAGER
This position is in a fast paced environment and requires the ability to provide excellent customer service. Qualified candidates must have ability to work in a Windows based, multi application work environment. This position handles all forms of shipping nationwide and the receiving of products. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain high quality work is essential. Ability to lift 75 pounds. Shipping and receiving management experience in a manufacturing or similar environment is preferred.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
Position investigates and resolves problems arising form purchasing or inventory issues. Verifies shipment information by counting, weighing, and/or measuring items of incoming and outgoing shipments to validate information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records. Collects, reviews, and monitors all departmental records and files for completeness such as Shipping Request forms. Compiles information on receipt and computes inventory balance. Maintains and updates inventory database. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs at one time and have experience driving a forklift.