Role and Responsibilities
- Accounting professional with strong accounting skills to perform and manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/P, A/R, G/L, and Inventory.
- Will oversee and direct Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Departments and oversee the processing of customer invoices.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements. Compile and analyze financial information, prepare entries for general ledger accounts. Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting. Prepare managerial reports.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing processes.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Since the position is entry-level, a HS Diploma or GED is the only educational prerequisite.
- Accounting background in multi-state operations with experience in General and Cost Accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Experience in knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Strong knowledge of ERP automated financial and accounting reporting systems; in addition to proficiency with relevant computer software used in processing accounting transactions, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word (familiarity with QuickBooks helpful).
Job Type: Full-time
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
Group Health, Dental & Vision Insurances
Company Paid Life, Short/Long Term Disability Insurances
Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Variety of AFLAC Policies, Flex Spending, Optional Additional Life)
Employee Personal Days
Paid Birthday Bonus
Employee Uniform Program
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply; Only full-time employees eligible
No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hutchinson, KS 67501: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- GAAP: 7 years (Preferred)