- Analyze and reconcile various accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepares journal entries.
- Assists with departmental reports.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- 2 – 4 years experience as a General Ledger Accountant
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Group Health, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Company Paid Life, Short/Long Term Disability Insurances
- 401(k) Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Variety of AFLAC Policies, Flex Spending, Optional Additional Life)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Personal Days
- Paid Birthday Bonus
- Employee Uniform Program
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply; Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Temporary Position
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hutchinson, KS 67501: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)