- Developing Item Master Entries in MRP System (including single and multi-level BOMs, process routing, and process times).
- Maintain Items in MRP System (keep system current following print changes, process changes, and equipment changes).
- Perform Time Studies.
- Establish Manufacturing Time Standards for Internal Processes
- Establish Manufacturing Cell Setup Times, Queue Times, Lot sizes, Etc.
- Establish Batching of Common use and Custom Application Components.
- Analyze aspects of manufacturing and work with production to team to optimize efficiencies and reduce cost.
- Work with the production team to create manufacturing processes to be used in-house and with our vendors to ensure quality and accuracy.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School education or equivalent.
- Prefer college or trade school degree in a manufacturing discipline.
- Prior Experience in Production Planning and Scheduling.
- Experience in a metal manufacturing environment
- Must be an excellent communicator and thrive in a team environment.
- Strong project management skills that prefers to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to Read Blueprints is Required.
- Strong Mathematical Skills are Required.
- Understanding of Production Processes is Required.
- Ability to Perform Time Studies is Required.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Group Health, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Company Paid Life, Short/Long Term Disability Insurances
- 401(k) Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Variety of AFLAC Policies, Flex Spending, Optional Additional Life)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Personal Days
- Paid Birthday Bonus
- Employee Uniform Program
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply; Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hutchinson, KS 67501: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)