Whether you are competing in the fast-paced world of barbecue competitions or engaged in mobile catering, the Yoder Smokers Cimarron Pellet Competition Smoker delivers robust cooking area in a compact. If you’re looking for that legendary wood fire flavor in a pellet smoker, look no further. The Cimarron is the marriage of a pellet grill and old-fashioned wood pit to create an incredible smoker, designed with world-class results in mind.
Have questions on a Custom build?
Our experts are here to help. If you can dream it, we can build it. Right here in Yoder, Kansas.
Included in this Custom
- 1972 Corvette Sunflower Yellow
- 26″ Diameter 54″ Long
- 2,225 Square Cooking Inches
- Heat Management System
- Slide Out Second Shelf
- 40-Pound Hopper With Pellet Dump Feature
- Temperature Range From 175°–450°
- Removable Stainless Front Shelf
- Dual Door Temperature Gauges
- 2-Probe Ports
- 12″ Custom Black Wheels and Tires
- Integrated Steering Axle With Pull Handle
- Storage Drawer
PROPOSITION 65 STATEMENT
WARNING: Combustion byproducts near this grill include carbon monoxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.