Whether you are competing in the fast-paced world of barbecue competitions or engaged in mobile catering, the Yoder Smokers Cimarron Pellet Competition Smoker delivers robust cooking area in a compact. If you’re looking for that legendary wood fire flavor in a pellet smoker, look no further. The Cimarron is the marriage of a pellet grill and old-fashioned wood pit to create an incredible smoker, designed with world-class results in mind.
- 1972 CORVETTE SUNFLOWER YELLOW
- 26” DIAMETER 54” LONG
- 2,225 SQUARE COOKING INCHES
- HEAT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- SLIDE OUT SECOND SHELF
- 40-POUND HOPPER WITH PELLET DUMP FEATURE
- TEMPERATURE RANGE FROM 175-450
- REMOVABLE STAINLESS FRONT SHELF
- 2-DOOR GAUGES
- 2-PROBE PORTS
- 12” CUSTOM BLACK WHEELS AND TIRES
- INTEGRATED STEERING AXLE WITH PULL HANDLE
- STORAGE DRAWER
PROPOSITION 65 STATEMENT
WARNING: Combustion byproducts near this grill include carbon monoxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.