STARTING AT $3,059.00 + SHIPPING
The Loaded Wichita offset smoker takes our three most popular options and makes them standard features: cooking door counterweight, heat management plate & 2nd level slide-out shelf. Pitmasters have plenty of room to work as this format boasts over 1600 square inches of total cooking surface. Handcrafted with precision, the Wichita’s dual-damper draft control system helps manage that perfect balance of heat and thin blue smoke, making a quick pitmaster out of backyard cooks and taking seasoned pitmasters to the next level.
“This pit is a workhorse! I love cooking on this thing,
wish I had bought it earlier.”
— Tony S.
“I absolutely love to smoke on this bad boy! Stickburners are my favorite way to smoke meats and the Yoder always delivers great quality food.”
— Junior M.
“It's built like a tank and most people who see it
are amazed at how solid the build is and at how tight the welds are.
A classic case of getting what you pay for.”
— Matt L.
“Burns steady and clean, and built like a d*mn tank.”
– James A.
VIEW FEATURES & RESOURCES
- American Made in Kansas, USA
- Door Counterweight
- Stay Cool Handles
- Dual Door Temperature Gauges
- Integrated Probe Port
- Grease Drain
- Pot Warmer
- Offset Firebox
- 2nd Level Slide-Out Shelf
- Heat Management Plate
- Log Grate
- Wagon Wheels
- Expanded Metal Front Shelves
- Ash Cleanout Tool
- Propane Log Lighter
- Fitted All-Weather Cover with Counterweight
- Fitted All-Weather Cover without Counterweight
- Charcoal Grate for Cooking Chamber
- Charcoal Basket for Firebox
- Casters on the Front Legs
- Square Firebox w/ Boiler Style Door
- Square Insulated Firebox w/ boiler-style door
- Stainless Steel Front Shelf
- Chrome Stack with Internal Damper
- YS Counterweight Sign
– Two 19.8″x19″ Cooking Grates
– 35.5″x14.5″ 2nd Level Slide-Out Cooking Shelf
– 19″x18″ Cooking Grate in Firebox
(Including Front Shelf)
PROPOSITION 65 STATEMENT
WARNING: Combustion byproducts near this grill include carbon monoxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.