When it comes to serious barbecue, our custom Cimarron packs a 3,500 square-inch “low and slow” punch for those big cuts and big quantities. Featuring Yoder Smokers Heat Management System, the Cimarron allows for precision temperature control across the entire cooking chamber and incorporates an insulated firebox for greater wood fuel efficiency, which means less time on fire management so you can focus on the flavor and interaction with clients or hungry BBQ lovers.
Next, mounted curbside, you have the 24×48 flat top charcoal grill providing a large cooking surface for direct grilling, providing that over-the-flame flavor in an adjustable package sought after by the best cooks in the world. You will also find custom signage, tongue-mounted storage, full-size custom wheels and tires, L.E.D. tail and markers lights, and rear cooler storage.
All in all, this Cimarron trailer makes the perfect event grill or competition rig with optimum cooking versatility with crowd appeal to spare.
- Custom Silver Paint
- Skirted trailer with integrated tongue storage box
- 16″ Black Aluminum Wheels
- Torsion axle with electric brakes
- 2″ Bull Dog hitch
- 2″X3″ 1/4″ wall tubing Frame
- Square Insulated Fire Box with Boiler Style Door
- Heat Management Plate
- 10 Gauge Stainless Steel Front Shelf
- Black Cargill Sign on both sides of tongue storage box
- 24X48″ Charcoal Grill mounted on curbside
- Stay Cool Handles
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Spare Tire
PROPOSITION 65 STATEMENT
WARNING: Combustion byproducts near this grill include carbon monoxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.