This Cimarron was built to show and perform. The custom audio system was designed into the cart so that it could be the life of the party while the smoke rolls. At the heart of this custom design is our proven Cimarron pellet platform, with integrated heat management system, slide-out second cooking shelf, 40 pound hopper in our 26” diameter chamber. The flavor profile produced by this pellet smoker has only been produced by traditional offset wood pits. An onboard inverter/charger makes this pit entirely self-contained for remote cooks of 10 or more hours. Large off-road tires and a fully functional winch allow for optimal mobility in less than perfect conditions or when you’re loading up on the trailer. This world-class design is for sure a team favorite here at Yoder.
Have questions on a Custom build?
Our experts are here to help. If you can dream it, we can build it. Right here in Yoder, Kansas.
- 26″X54″ Cimarron Pellet Grill
- Door Counterweight
- YS Counterweight Signage
- Four Door Temperature Gauges
- Two Probe Ports
- Stainless Steel Interior Cooking Grates
- Slide-Out Second Shelf
- Patented Heat Management System
- Removable Stainless Steel Front Shelf
- Winch & Big D Rings
- Kenwood KC-M11824BT Sound System
- Four 6 1/2″ Marine Grade Speakers
- Subwoofer & Amp
- Inverter / Charger System for Audio & Cooker
- Custom Off-Road Cart
- Custom Vinyl Flame Wrap
- 12″ Custom Wheels & Off-Road Tires
PROPOSITION 65 STATEMENT
WARNING: Combustion byproducts near this grill include carbon monoxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.