These come out moist and juicy with a lip smackin’ good flavor.
Another recipe from Unhinged BBQ – Memphis Style Baby Back Ribs! These come out moist and juicy with a lip smackin’ good flavor. This recipe is one you’ll want to make over and over again.
Memphis Ribs Recipe
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- R Butts R Smokin Ozark Heat BBQ Rub (or your favorite bbq rub)
- 2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the smoker to 250°. Remove the membrane from back of ribs and rinse with water. Season all sides of ribs with R Butts R Smokin Ozark Heat (or your favorite bbq rub) and allow the ribs to sweat so the rub sets for 30 minutes. Then put the ribs in the smoker, top shelf.
- Create mop sauce by combining: 2 cup apple juice, 1 cup apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp R Butts R Smokin Ozark Heat (or your favorite bbq rub).
- Gently apply mop sauce at the 3 hour, 4 hour, and 5 hour mark. After 5 hours of smoke, begin checking for doneness by picking up the rack in the center. If the ends of the rack still touch the grate after lifting from the center, pull from smoker.
- These 2 racks shown in the video were smoked to 5.5 hours. After pulling ribs, lightly dust with R Butts R Smokin Ozark Heat (or favorite bbq rub) and allow to rest for 20 minutes