Fireball Whiskey Pumpkin Pie
Add a little kick to your pumpkin pie with the hot cinnamon taste of Fireball Whiskey!
Add a little kick to your pumpkin pie with the hot cinnamon taste of Fireball Whiskey! Cooked up on the Yoder Smokers YS640, this pumpkin pie recipe takes it up a notch with the smoky flavor from the Yoder Smokers combined with a nip (or two) of Fireball. This recipe brought to us from Unhinged BBQ – directions and video below for two 9″ pies.
Fireball Whiskey Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 15 oz canned pure pumpkin
- 9 oz evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 oz Fireball Whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Fireball Whisky
- Whisk the eggs then mix in all the pie filling ingredients listed above and pour into the pie shells.
- Bake on the Yoder Smokers YS640 at 375° for about 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the filling is set.
- Cool to room temperature then refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve chilled – this pie must be served cold!
- While your pie cools, add heavy cream to food processor and whisk cream until fluffy. Add powdered sugar & Fireball Whiskey until soft and peaks form.
- Slice the pie and top with a generous dollop of cream – enjoy!