Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Jason Wiljanen Fire Therapy BBQ
Glazing creates a delectable outer layer for any meat and this recipe works for poultry, beef and pork. Check out Jason Wilajen’s recipe for a Beer Bourbon Glaze.
- 1.5 cups of dark brown sugar
- 3 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs. beer
- 1 tbs. Jack Daniels (to taste)
- 1 tbs. Blue Agave syrup
- 1 tsp. Mustard powder
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. red pepper
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stirring with a whisk in a hot pot.
- Stir rapidly for 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens, lower the heat to medium-low and continue stirring for a couple more minutes. Turn the heat to low and rapidly stir until fully combined.
- Add to your favorite smoked meat!
Serving Size4 Tablespoons
Amount Per Serving Calories 126Total Fat 0gSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 30gProtein 0g