Alabama White BBQ Sauce
Rusty Monson / Salt City BBQ team member / YS640 owner
This tangy mayo-based BBQ sauce is delicious on grilled meats, fish and more.
Alabama White BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups Mayo
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbs Course Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbs Granulated Garlic
- 1 tbs Sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon Minced Horseradish
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
Mix together and refrigerate until you’re ready to enjoy it on smoked chicken or your favorite smoked meat.