Smoked Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
A marriage made in heaven… Pumpkin pie, cheesecake, plus a hint of smoke.
Smoked Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- Pre-made Graham Cracker Crust
- 2-8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Pint Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 15 oz Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Add pumpkin filling and dry spices, beat until well blended. Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla. Beat well.
- Set your smoker to 325° and smoke it for about an hour.
- Pull it and throw it in the fridge overnight so it will set. Then you’re good!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 1 hour | Total Time: 1 hour 15 Minutes
A marriage made in heaven… Pumpkin pie, cheesecake, plus a hint of smoke. This quick and easy recipe is perfect for a holiday dessert or anytime you’d like a pumpkin treat.