Smoked Garlic Parmesan Wings
A bowl of chili is the perfect meal to feed a crowd.
Brisket Poutine from Matt Legen
- 2 lbs. of chicken wings
- 5 Tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan
- 3 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of hot sauce
- Fresh Parsley
- Bleu Cheese or Ranch
- Meat Church Holy Voodoo Rub
- First I preheat my Yoder Smokers YS640 to 325 degrees.
- While the smoker is warming up, I lightly season the wings with the Holy Voodoo rub by Meat Church.
- The wings are placed on the top rack of the smoker and are cooked to an internal temp between 175-180. This will
take about 40 – 45 minutes.
- Once the wings are off, toss the wings in melted butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, and freshly grated Parmesan.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with bleu cheese or ranch.
Prep Time: 25 Minutes | Cook Time: 45 Minutes | Total Time: 1 HOUR 10 Minutes
Need a break from hot wings? Garlic parmesan wings are a great alternative! This super easy recipe goes great on a
pellet grill and gives you a great smokey flavor. Hickory or pecan pairs well with this flavor profile.