St. Louis Style Ribs and Baby Back Pork Ribs
Mouthwatering pork ribs smoked on a Yoder Smokers YS640s pellet grill.
St. Louis Style Ribs
- 1 Rack of pork ribs
- 2 Tablespoons Meat Church Hot Honey Hog
- 2 Tablespoons Meat Church Honey Hog
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Hotline Pepper Products Evil Ooze
- 1/4 Cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons of lime juice (to taste)
- Pull membrane off back of rack (hint: use a butter knife and a paper towel to grip).
- Season back side with Meat Church Hot Honey Hog.
- Flip and season meat side with Meat Church Honey Hog.
- Smoke at 275 for two hours.
- Layout 2 layers of foil, mix brown sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and honey and slather all of mixture onto foil.
- Remove ribs from smoker, lay meat side down on brown sugar mixture.
- Wrap both layers of foil tight and return to grill.
- Cook additional two hours at 275.
- Prepare glaze – mix 1/2 cup maple syrup, 2 Tablespoons Hotline Pepper Products Evil Ooze, 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup ketchup, 2+ tablespoons lime juice (to taste), simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove ribs from foil, glaze, and cook for 5-10 minutes to set glaze.
- Pull off grill, cover with foil, and rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 25 Minutes | Cook Time: 4 Hours | Total Time: 4 Hours 25 Minutes
Looking for a weekend recipe? Try these mouthwatering pork ribs smoked on a Yoder Smokers YS640s pellet grill.
2 thoughts on “St. Louis Style Ribs and Baby Back Pork Ribs”
Is there a book with these recipes I can purchase?
I tried this today following the recipe exactly. 4 hours at 275 is too long. The bottom of the ribs were burnt to the foil. Next time I’ll do 4 hours at 250 or 3 hours at 275.