Wood-fired pizza oven cooking has a distinct flavor and smoky charm that undeniably sets it apart from other cooking methods. Intense heat, rapid cooking times and subtle smoky flavor make it a preferred choice for backyard pizza enthusiasts and professional chefs alike.
Enter the Yoder Smokers Wood-Fired Oven, designed as an accessory for the YS480, YS640, and YS1500.
But the Yoder Smokers Wood-Fired Oven doesn’t stop at perfect wood-fired pizza…mac n’ cheese and chicken wings, casseroles and cobblers, even homemade bread, are next level in our wood-fired oven. So let’s get into it!
1. Unparalleled Flavor: Again, the most notable aspect of wood-fired pizza is the unmatched flavor it imparts to the pizza. The Yoder Smokers Wood-Fired Oven generates searing-hot temperatures by burning wood pellets, creating a true wood-fired environment that allows the dough to cook quickly while developing a crisp, delicately charred crust. The smoky aroma from the wood infuses the food, enhancing its taste and creating a distinctive flavor profile that simply cannot be replicated with other cooking methods.
2. Higher Temperatures: The Yoder Smokers Wood-Fired Oven can reach temperatures between 700°F to 900°F (370°C to 480°C). The intense heat ensures rapid and even cooking of the pizza, resulting in a perfectly cooked crust with a delightful balance of crispiness and chewiness. The even heat distribution and exposure to flame kiss the top of the oven producing restaurant quality results through and through. The perfect melted toppings with crispy crust that is perfect every time.
3. Ease of Use: The Yoder Smokers Wood-Fired Ovens are easy to use, even for beginners. The oven is precision-designed to fit over the firepot without any modification to your grill, and simply lifts in and out. Once in place and the and the grill is started, cooking becomes a straightforward process. The design of the Yoder Smokers Wood-Fired Oven promotes optimal heat distribution, allowing pizzas to be cooked evenly and within a few minutes. With a little practice and a couple rotations, anyone can master the art of wood-fired pizza oven cooking and enjoy delicious homemade meals right off the Yoder Smokers pellet grill.
4. Fast Cook Times: One of the major advantages of the Yoder Smokers Wood-Fired Oven is the incredibly fast cook times. Due to the high temperatures and efficient heat transfer, pizzas can be cooked in a matter of minutes. Traditional pizzas may take around 10-15 minutes to cook in a standard oven, but in a wood-fired oven, they can be ready in as little as a third of the time.
5. Versatility and Efficiency: The versatility to cook more than just pizza means you’ll be cooking lasagna, bread, roasted vegetables, meats, and even desserts, all with a smokiness that hits just right. But did you know that the flat top surface of the oven can be used was designed to be used as a high-powered cooking surface for cast iron or carbon steel cookware? Bring on the sauces! And lest we forget the efficiency of an American-made 3/4” cooking stone custom fit for the oven. This is no ordinary cooking stone, and In fact, this commercial-grade stone is precision engineered with a proprietary stone blend, kiln-fired to ensure temperature uniformity, rapid heat transfer, optimal heat retention, and industry-leading recovery time of zero. That means no waiting for the next pizza, entree or appetizer to go on, and no waiting for your guests, family and friends.
6. American Made Quality: Designed, built, and tested in Yoder, Kansas, USA, the Yoder Smokers Wood-Fired Oven is handcrafted with heavy-duty materials for longevity and performance. Everything you’ve come to expect from Yoder Smokers’ rigid quality assurance is built into our wood-fired oven. And all by the hands of craftsman, one unit at a time.
Learn more about the Yoder Smokers Wood-Fired Oven here: https://www.yodersmokers.com/pizza-oven/