These monster Yoder Smokers are getting ready for a west coast road trip. The 36″ X 108″ triple-door offset wood-fired pits are the latest custom smokers we’ve made for the Ingram family barbecue empire. The Ingrams run six popular restaurants spread out across California’s fertile Central Coast region known for barbecue that is so delicious, it regularly sells out.
Each of the Ingram family’s restaurants has its own distinct personality and specialties (local craft beer, live blues) but the tie that binds them is the tagline “Real Smoked BBQ,” which they achieve by cooking low and slow on their custom Yoder Smokers. Over the years, we have built a dozen heavy duty offset pits for the family and we are very proud to be part of their barbecue legacy. The two new smokers are headed for Mission St. BBQ in Santa Cruz and South Winchester BBQ in San Jose.
Visit the Ingram Brothers’ BBQ restaurants and check out their Yoder Smokers at work!
• Aptos St. BBQ, 8059 Aptos St., Aptos. 831-662-1721, aptosstbbq.com
• BBQ 152, 8295 Monterey St., Gilroy 408-842-4499, bbq152.com
• Mission St. BBQ, 1618 Mission St., Santa Cruz. 831-458-2222, missionstbbq.com
• Salinas City BBQ, Salinas, 700 W. Market St., Salinas, 831-758-2227, salinascitybbq.com
• Trail Dust BBQ, 17240 Monterey Road, Morgan Hill, 408-776-9072, www.traildustbbq.com
• South Winchester BBQ, 1326 South Winchester Blvd., San Jose, 408-376-0485, www.swinchesterbbq.com